IASB’s third agenda consultation request for information (RFI) was published on 30 March 2021. The comment period closed on 27 September 2021.
IASB’s objective for the agenda consultation is to gather views on:
- the strategic direction and balance of the IASB’s activities
- the criteria for assessing the priority of financial reporting issues that could be added to the IASB’s work plan, and
- new financial reporting issues that could be given priority in the IASB’s work plan
The feedback received will be used to shape IASB’s 2022 – 2026 work plan.
UK Endorsement Board outreach
Outreach activity on this project included:
- a series of roundtables with preparers, users, auditors and regulators
- a joint webinar with IASB (recording available here and slides available below)
- public consultation on our draft comment letter