Public UKEB Board Meeting - 17 September 2021
Date/Time: 17 September 2021 09:30 hrs
Location: Online dial-in
The next UK Endorsement Board meeting will be held at 09:30 hrs on 17 September 2021.
The agenda items for discussion are as follows:
- IFRS 17 – Project plan update
- IFRS 17 – Technical paper: with-profits inherited estates
- IFRS 17 – Technical paper: annual cohorts
- IFRS 17 – Technical paper: CSM allocation
- IFRS 17 – Technical paper: other significant issues
- Endorsement of 2020 Narrow Scope Amendments – Approve draft endorsement criteria assessment (DECA)
- Rate-Regulated Activities – Approve feedback statement
- IASB Agenda Consultation – Approve final comment letter and feedback statement
- IFRS 17 Narrow Scope Amendment – Approval final comment letter
- Disclosure Requirements in IFRS Standards – A Pilot Approach - Updated project implementation plan
- Lack of Exchangeability Feedback Statement
The meeting agenda and papers can be found here.
Members of the public wishing to listen to the meeting must register by emailing the UKEB team at: firstname.lastname@example.org detailing their name, entity and email address by 16.00 hrs on 16 September 2021.
Dial-in details to the meeting will be emailed to all registered members of the public. If you are unable to register to listen to this meeting, a recording will be made available on our website.